Your ability to communicate effectively is your single most important life skill. You know you’re a poor communicator if…
- People just don’t listen to you, or worse… they misinterpret you
- You lack confidence
- You don’t like selling
- Your clients are great at stalling their decision
- You fear confrontation
- You get frustrated by poor team performance
- Your goals and dreams seem to be moving further away
Improving your communication skills will give you the ability to dramatically make a difference in both your business and the lives of the people you can help.
Developing these skills will improve your confidence and allow you to…
- Build rapport quickly and easily
- Gain trust and credibility
- Understand other people and their motivations
- Interpret both verbal and non-verbal communication
- Motivate your team
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Cut through the noise and get to the core issues that are stalling your momentum
Using DISC behavioural profiling in this workshop will give you the skills to read people’s communication preference, and build rapport in a remarkably short time.
This workshop is a must for business owners, managers and salespeople. So register now and start communicating like a Jedi.
Bookings are essential and seats are limited for this workshop.