Are you certain you know the value of your business?
Most business owners work hard to build value in their business, working long hours to balance their books and make incremental improvements. However, often they don’t know how to value their own business. Currently in Australia 80% of businesses fail to sell, leaving owners with no choice but to shut the doors. When you are selling your business, you MUST look at it from the perspective of the buyer. 3 key ares of interest to the buyer are profitability, growth, and risk.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The 8 key drivers of business value from a buyers perspective
- How to evaluate the risk in YOUR business
- how to evaluate YOUR businesses growth potential
- Get an indicative understanding of what your business is worth
- Insight into what a good business exit planning process looks like
You can double the value of your business by reducing risk factors!