The hard fact is that currently 80% of all business do not sell, with the owner left with little choice but to close the doors. Don’t be part of this statistic, be informed and plan how to avoid this pitfall.
All business owners work hard to build wealth in their business, and understand that they will leave their business one day. The questions are how, when and why this will occur.
In this seminar, Rob Jagger will guide owners through this complex process by addressing the following questions:
- What is the business lifecycle and when is your best time to exit?
- How will a buyer value your business?
- What are the different options for exiting your business?
- What makes a good business exit process?
- How can you identify the most likely buyers for your business?
- How can you create competitive tension in the selling process?